Defibtech Carrying Case
The Defibtech carrying case features a custom fitted foam insert contained within a high impact ABS plastic case and is both resistant to moisture/fluids and perfectly designed to hold and protect your Lifeline View AED or Lifeline AED in harsh environments. It is ideal for marine usage, police cars and emergency response vehicles.
These tough injection molded o-ring sealed carrying cases protect contents from dust and water. Venting latches automatically equalize pressure differential inside the case when opened and seal the case against gas exchange when the case is closed.
- Tough ABS construction withstands 7-foot drop to concrete
- Padded fold-down ABS handle
- ABS snap latches
- Venting latches equalize when opening and seal when closed
- Pressure equalization valve allows easy opening after altitude or temperature change
- Full-length hinge, padlock loops and two front latches secure contents
- Interlocks in stacks