Zoll AED Plus CPR Stat-padz Adult Electrodes
Replacement Adult Electrodes for the Zoll AED Plus Automated External Defibrillator. The CPR Stat-padz have a two year shelf life.
ZOLL Stat-padz® are the fastest, easiest-to-use multi-function defibrillator electrodes and are optimized for emergency resuscitation situations. Unique ZOLL features save life-saving seconds and maximize efficacy:
- Preconnect™ saves critical application time.
- Speed Pack™ reduces cord tangles and fumbling.
- Anatomically correct diagrams facilitate proper pad placement.
- Improved polymer gel enhances lateral conductivity; results in less skin effects.
- Center energy feed distributes energy uniformly; reduces edge effect.
- Differentiated round front and rectangular back pads are diagrammed to facilitate proper pad placement.
The ZOLL CPR Stat-Padz™ Multi-Function electrodes can be used with the Zoll AED Plus and Zoll AED Pro, as well as all of Zoll’s professional defibrillators. The electrodes combine the best features of the one-piece CPR-D Pad and the two-piece Stat-Padz II.
Real CPR Feedback: Using the sensor attached to the pads, the AED will tell the user “Good Compressions” or “Push Harder” during CPR to make sure chest compressions are the recommended 5cm depth.